June 09, 2009

Letter to choir from Emma Gibbins

Dear Choir,


Firstly, very many thanks to you all for your support of the various fund raising events for choir tour. I have been delighted by the response and by people’s generosity. So thank you once again for your help and support.

In preparation for tour, it would be good to have a few pre-tour rehearsals, as follows:

Thursday 13th August All boys 4-5.30pm

Friday 14th August All boys 4-5.30pm

Monday 17th August All boys 6.30-8.15pm
Men 7.30-9pm


If there are any major problems with these suggested rehearsals, please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.

Finally, I am planning an end of term party after the final Evensong of term, on the 28th June, and I hope you will all be able to stay for that. Parents/family welcome!

Many thanks and I hope you’re looking forward to the trip as much as I am,

Emma

No comments: